Sunday 18 January 2009

....ermmm Happy New Year...

... well better late than never!

I can hardly believe that it is the 18th January already and that we haven't had a chance to get on the blog since New Year. However, it is true.

James and I are back to work and Esmé has started at morning (pre-school) nursery, that's right she is off the school after the summer, yes, the summer this year...[deep breath, no tears]. Anyway, with work and Esmé's social life we have had little time up date the blog.

I remember when blogs first started to take off, you know, when they were for computer nerds, my brother -in-law told me that there was no point in having a blog if it was not updated very regularly. I heard a discussion on Radio 4 late last year about blogs. It claimed that most blogs were full of personal drivel and irregularly updated, thus dragging down the validity of serious blogs.

Their description is our blog, I won't argue, but surely our efforts to record family life to keep friends who occassionaly pop in informed, does not actually do any harm to the 'serious' blogger?

Happy New Year

No comments: