Monday 21 April 2008

How can you fit it all in?

So it's all over. Lovely presents, spent time with my family and friends and now life goes on as normal. But thirty years on the planet and I haven't even scratched the surface of all the places I want to go and things I want to do. How those people who win the lottery and want to keep doing a boring repetitive job so they keep busy, can squander time in that way, I just can't comprehend. I know every moment is precious and that before I know it Esmé will be thirty and I will be teary eyed wondering where all of the time has gone.

On a less ruminative note, I just bought Gwen some really nice recycled sari yarn so there should be some beautiful crocheted work coming soon (No pressure Gwen xx)

And the MWIS forecast for the later half of the week is poor :( so it could be another set of low visibility pictures of grey snowy heather and grey cloudy sky at about ten metres.

No comments: