Monday 9 June 2008

Catching up with life


The course is over!!!!!!

I find out on Thursday if the e-portfolio is OK and I vist my school for next year, Craigiebarns.

But I can catch up with Gwen and Esmé now, eventually. The last five weeks especially have been a lot of work and I couldn't have done it without Gwen x.

So catch up 1, my favourite photo of the garden in May. The forget-me-nots are already past :(

Esmé now has her own
bit of the garden and she is chuffed to bits. She has planted onions, garlic and mint. As well as those the sunflowers should be ready to transplant in the next couple of days. But, alongside the horticulture there was drama - when I went to get compost and disturbed a bumble bee nest Glad it wasn't wasps!




And Gwen and I's Beach combing find of the day.

No comments: